Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Yippee!!!!!!!!!

Did you notice the button? When trying to get it on here before, I neglected to click on Republish. We learn from our mistakes. The button is a little slice out of a picture of the skunk that kept visiting our back porch. I thought that went along with the "menagerie" name.

Next challenge to myself is to get the blogline thing going. I feel badly that I haven't been checking in with those of you who have been commenting on my blog. Now that I have the button thing behind me, I will move my attention to what the rest of you are doing.

9 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

Enjoyed your meme, and I'm going over to put your button on my blog right now!

PS - I fell for that Photobucket delete mess once too!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Love the button!

By the way, I've explained why I'm insane today in my post. I think you caught me before I got a chance to publish my text. :)

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your button! I will save it to my puter so when I get a chance it'll be added along with all the other ones in my 'web buttons' folder ;o)

8:37 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

You go Mom!! I think your button is hilarious!

Amy

8:14 AM  
Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Hey, this is your niece Sarah! I want a button too! How'd ya do that??

4:22 PM  
Blogger suzmcq said...

Great button...when I get a moment, I will save it to my blog although I definitely not as diligent a blogger as you are.

10:55 AM  
Blogger JustApril said...

I meant to button you three days ago and lost my train of thought! OOPS! You'll be buttoned before the day is over =)

6:52 PM  
Blogger SAM said...

Love the button and am envious...I still haven't figured that out. Thanks for the comment and I am glad your new computer is up and running.

6:18 AM  
Blogger knittingnurse said...

Ok Mom, so HOW does one go about making a button exactly? I have yet to develop one for my blog. UGH!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home