Saturday, November 12, 2005

Moderate progress so far

I am posting this from my new computer which my wonderful son, Allen, helped get up and running. I still haven't learned how to do a button, but Allen showed me about pixels. Maybe I can get it on my own. I also need to get my bloglines set up so I can be speedier about reading the blogs of all you bloggers who are checking my blog. I am on a dial-up connection and it takes FOREVER for some blogs to open. So checking everyone everyday is not working for me. Amylovie told me about bloglines, and I will do my best to get that going.

5 Comments:

Blogger knittingnurse said...

You will love bloglines. It is WAY too hard to try to keep checking up on everyone. I really like that it does it for me. Congrats on the new 'puter.

7:48 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Once you get bloglines, you will be totally hooked.

Amy

3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, no question, bloglines is where it's at. (Plus you get to obsessively monitor how many people subscribe to YOUR blog! Not that I do that.)

7:04 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Bloglines is a wonderful time saver!

7:20 AM  
Blogger JustApril said...

CURSED DIAL UP - I guess I should check into bloglines, too!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home