Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Excuses, Excuses

I know this is my 3rd post today. but I just learned my new computer is being delivered this afternoon. It is my birthday gift from my DH. I will be 60 on the 15th. Anyway, since I am getting this new computer and will have to get everything from my old computer loaded onto the new computer, my blogging will be interrupted for a while. My youngest son has agreed to help get things going, but I would really like to see how much I can do before he gets here this weekend. It will be a test of my techno-smarts. I'll get back to blogging as soon as I can. Maybe I'll be able to get the button thing going.

5 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

You can do it Mom!

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kudos to you for venturing into the online world. I think you're doing great!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Ooooo!! A new computer! Congratulations!

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny -- I just got a long-awaited new computer yesterday too! Isn't it fun to start all fresh? What kind did you get?

See you when you get everything set up!

6:27 AM  
Blogger SAM said...

I am very tardy in reading and commenting on your blog. LOVE the girl's skirts, you did an amazing job. Your other grandchildren are precious too; my husband would love a camo sweater. And finally Happy Birthday! I know it will be a fun day of celebration.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home