Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Projects completed P.B. (preblog)

Here are some items I finished before I got started with this blog. The camouflage sweater was a special order by my oldest grandchild. It is acrylic, so is not the softest yarn, but is definitely sturdy and washable. The cute baby is my youngest grandchild. The hat is cuter than it looks in the picture. It has a perky pixie point in the back. It too is from a washable acrylic. Both acrylics are from the extensive WalMart collection. The orange tunic is a Vogue knitting pattern and made from Rowan handknit cotton. The embellishments are embroidery with a flat metalic ribbon (never to be used by me again) and crystal rhinestones.
I still haven't figured out how to arrange text and pictures while creating a post, so I hope the arrangement of all of these is not too confusing.

3 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

Could C look any more pleased with his sweater??

Amy

10:22 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

All of your FOs look great! You look wonderful in the tunic.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Very nice FO's! Your grandson looks like he loves his camoflage sweater... he's too cute!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home