Thursday, October 13, 2005

B-etter L-ook O-ut G-irls

Okay, so that title was probably a little over-clever. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

My DD has set me up with this new blog. She promises to help me get it to look like I know what I'm doing. She first had to teach me how to post words. Next I hope to learn how to post pictures. DD is going to help me create a doll and a button. They say learning new things keeps your brain young. Since I am turning 60 soon, keeping the old brain young sounds like a laudable goal. So here I go into the world of blogdom.

4 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

YEA MOM!!!

Isn't this fun?

Amy

4:18 AM  
Blogger SAM said...

Hi, this is Sheryl. Congratulations, I am SOOO proud of you! Amy is holding my hand through this too. Hey Amy, I want a doll and a button too : )

Anyway, I am shocked you are turning 60, you look fabulous and I thought you were much younger than that. Your granddaughters told me I am older than you. That should make you smile!

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the blog! My mom is turning 60 soon, and she says she's going to get a tattoo to keep her feeling young. I think a blog is MUCH better idea.

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on starting a blog! Amy's knitting is wonderful. Now I'm looking forward to your projects & seeing where she gets it from!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home