Saturday, October 15, 2005

New Doll

Meet the new cartoon version of me. My DD helped create it. (She did almost all of it: I just said, "That looks good" from time to time.

We are working on getting photos of the youngest members of my menagerie posted on here. The photos have been taken, and are currently residing in my husband's computer. Somehow we will get them moved from his computer to my computer, and then I will do my best to follow my DD's instruction to get them posted. It is too long a story to explain why they are on his computer. It's complicated.

Most of the photos were taken today. We had an impromptu get-together to celebrate (a few days early) my DD's and her twin brother's birthdays. In general it was a great day. When you have 5 children, all 5 yrs. or younger, in the same place it can get a little chaotic. But it was fun chaos. The kids rode their bikes, caught bugs, played darts and basketball and catch, walked on stilts, built Lego space ships, watched movies.......... You get the idea.

I will do my best to get their pictures posted so my DD will be proud of me.

3 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

I'm proud of you, even without pictures.

We all had a great time today.

Amy

7:50 PM  
Blogger knittingnurse said...

Great doll. I haven't gotten the hang of that site to do one for my site yet. Some day!

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot damn! Your doll looks terrific! I see where Amy gets her figure from. :)

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home