Wednesday, October 26, 2005

What a pair!


These are the skirts and boas I made for my granddaughters. (What is the abbreviation for darling granddaughters? Maybe DGD. Hopefully my DD can tell me.) Anyway, the original plan was for DD to make one and for me to make the other. But DD has sooooooo many projects lined up, I volunteered to do both. I think they are cute, but I decided they are too short. In the picture the waist bands are riding too low. I have ripped the bind-off on both and am adding more length.

I am doing a little better with posting on the blog, but I did have to get out the tutorial DD sent me. I started without it, but got confused. Maybe next time I can do it on my own.

5 Comments:

Blogger knittingnurse said...

Love, LOve, LOVE the skirts. What yarn did you use??? They are ADORABLE!

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too precious. Congrats on the blog! I'm your DDs secret pal and it's a pleasure getting to know her Mom, too!

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look darling...I love the boas and the skirts too :).

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job on the skirts! They look wonderful on your fab-u-lous granddaughters.

GREAT job on the blogging! It's fun isn't it?

4:03 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Hi Amy's Mom! I recognize those cute girls in their knitted skirts! Welcome to blogland (my daughter got me started too)!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home