Monday, November 14, 2005

Button disaster

I was SOOO proud. I created a button. I got into my template. I cut. I pasted. I checked the draft. RED Xs everywhere. I moved the button under the doll. I moved the button after the previous posts. I could move it everywhere, but it was still a red x. And what was worse, every other picture was a red x. If I were a woman given to coarse language I would be saying#########. I deleted the code for the button from the template. Still red Xs everywhere. **#*#*#*#*#*. I am going to have to give up for a while and settle down. Maybe when you all out there check this blog the blog fairy will have visited here and helped me out. But I doubt it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Do you have a photo host? There are some sites that have free accounts like villagephotos.com. What you need to do is upload your button onto a photo host. The photo host will give you the html code to put into blogger so that your button can be seen. My apologies if you already know this... :(

8:39 AM  
Blogger knittingnurse said...

Bummer. I am so sorry for all the frustration you must be going through. One word of encouragement, at least you were able to make a button. I have YET to figure that one out.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

This blogging has a huge learning curve, doesn't it!? I don't know what I'd do without my daughter, Kaity, to help me.

I'm glad your own KnitTogether knitters are up and knitting. Sounds like a great thing you've got going there!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home