Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'm Having a Ball



Introducing Mr. Ballhead!

The ball is what I made from those pastel squares I was working on. (The face was added temporarily for effect.) The sweater is what I am now making for my middle grandson. I started a different one long ago and just couldn't make myself finish it. I really didn't like it. So I've started this one and am really having fun making it. It is a pattern I got off the internet, The Incredible, Custom-fit Raglan Sweater. I'm using Encore from Plymouth Yarn. It is knit on circular needles, top down. I'm just throwing in stripes randomly. Since I am enjoying this one, it is just flying along. That band in the center front is to be steeked to turn this into a cardigan.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ball is a great toy for little ones. Soft--just in case one of the older siblings throws it at them :). I like the raglan sweater pattern, easy to follow and yet they present a little bit of difficulty at the beginning.

8:13 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

You are speedy mom!

Amy

4:14 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

You are going to steek it! Oh my...

5:56 PM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

he he he! he is really cute. and i love his sweater your making ;) plymoth is one of my favs... wash and go!

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home