Friday, February 17, 2006

Tiger, tiger, burning bright


I got the tiger lily all wired up. It wasn't easy, and the instructions were not clear. After some experience, I figured out what I needed to do. The same problem with the brown yarn on the stamens. Trial and error solved the problem. But once done, the lily looks pretty darn good. I have another ready to be wired, but I wanted to post this one while I was in the mood. I still have two leaves to felt and wire up. I have started on the sunflower. Tune in next time for an update.

5 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

ohhh! very pretty can't wait tuntil the sunflower is done too!

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, the solution to my utter lack of green thumb is starting to dawn on me...I will knit myself a garden! Your flowers are very inspiring.

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks awesome!!

6:55 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Way to go Mom! I hope you are jotting notes down on the pattern to make them easier.

Amy

4:29 AM  
Blogger knit_chick said...

Another great felted flower! I'm glad you mention the difficulties in finishing. It'll help if I ever decide to make them.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home