Thursday, January 12, 2006

Slipper pattern? And rug ideas?

I have started a knitting group at my church. One of the members has asked me if I know of a good pattern for house slippers. I searched everything I have with no luck. Does anyone out there have a pattern or know the link to such a pattern. Thanks in advance if you do.

Here's the other thing. I am seriously contemplating knitting a rug for the toilet in our half bath. The room is very small and the toilet faces the opposite wall with not much space. Standard shaped rugs are always about 1 inch too long. So I thought, "Why not make one!" Any ideas out there?

4 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

I have two slipper patterns here at the house. I'll put them in one of the girls' suitcases on Wednesday.

4:43 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

This is a very cute slipper pattern. It's not free however.
http://store.piddleloop.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=51

7:00 AM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

the only slipper patterns i can think off are the felted clogs.. will that do? i am sure amy has exactly what she is looking for:) i think making the rug in the bathroom will be a fast and easy knit, go for it! can't wait to see it.

12:26 PM  
Blogger JustApril said...

Girl... you asked on the exact right day! Check these out!

http://www.touchatou.bravejournal.com/

She has a free pattern link in the second post from the top on her blog. They are super easy and fast to make!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home