Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Slumber party (no knitting happened, but we talked about knitting)


Several weeks ago, Amy, her girls, and I had discussed the possibility of having a slumber party the next time Mr. Lovie was out of town for the night. Amy and I promptly forgot about the conversation, but not so her girls. It so happened that Mr. Lovie was out of town last night on business. Yesterday morning Amy called to say that the girls wanted me to come spend the night. Of course, I just had to. Amy and the girls went out an bought us all matching pajamas! So here we are in our PJs. Amy has hers on too. You just will have to imagine how she looked. We went out to eat Mexican food (not in the PJs) and then came home and watched Polar Express (in the PJs). A grand time was had by all.

9 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

I love that picture! You can tell by the looks on your faces how much fun we were having. We'll have to do it again sometime.

Amy

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun! My girls, now 16 and 17, still go over and "keep grandma company" when grandpa's gone overnight on one of his "adventures." They're a little to old for the matching PJ thing, though!

You're a blessed grandma!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I can't stand the cuteness! Looks like you all had so much fun.

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! (I'm a little jealous of those tank-top PJs -- here in Rhode Island it was 7 degrees last night, and I seriously considered sleeping in my coat.)

I think it's wonderful that you live so near to your family. I hope you all get many more chances to wear your matching PJs together!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

Mary Ann, thanks so much for commenting on my blog... Amy had mentioned that you worked with autistic children...takes a very special person to do it :) you all look soooo cute in the matching PJ's.

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is just sooo cute. All of you look so happy.

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute!

4:20 PM  
Blogger JustApril said...

And you had FUN FUN FUN now that Mr. Lovie has been away!

snort

I love the PJ's! =)

11:13 AM  
Blogger SAM said...

I heard all about the party - looks like fun! Thanks for the condolences. The main comfort comes from knowing dad is no longer sick.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home