Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valetine's Day Post

Your Candy Heart Says "Hug Me"

A total sweetheart, you always have a lot of love to give out.
Your heart is open to where ever love takes you!

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: a surprise romantic evening that you've planned out

Your flirting style: lots of listening and talking

What turns you off: fighting and conflict

Why you're hot: you're fearless about falling in love

I think I figured out how to move the results of a quiz from the quiz site to my blog. The above list is what my candy heart would say.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

I'm working away on the felted flowers for Amy's shop. I just have to get the Tiger Lilies wired, and then I'll get them on here for all to see.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet! It's even sweeter in comparison to what my candy heart would say, according to that quiz: "Get Real." Ouch.

Have a happy V-Day!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Ooooh, mine said "My Way" - I'm with Rachel, - ouch! Am I really that shallow and demanding - I hope not!

Pshaw.... I'm using artistic license and changing mine to say "Luv U!"

7:19 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

I laughed out loud when I read mine. I'm "Get Real".

You're a bit of a cynic when it comes to love.
You don't lose your head, and hardly anyone penetrates your heart.

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: is all about the person you're seeing (with no mentions of v-day!)

Your flirting style: honest and even slightly sarcastic

What turns you off: romantic expectations and "greeting card" holidays

Why you're hot: you don't just play hard to get - you are hard to get

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day :).

1:50 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

can't wait to see them :) happy valentines day !

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home