Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Semi-knitting related post

I haven't been able to knit a lick for a week. You see, I was keeping Amylovie's girls while she was at the knitting wing-ding in San Diego. What a joy! How time-consuming! How much did I need to rest whenever they were asleep! So anyway, I was not knitting, but one of the girls was. You can see her sitting in their "house" that they created in the tent cubicles I have at my house for the use of my grandchildren. They set up housekeeping. One of them can be seen in the dining room, serving up a meal. The other is knitting in front of the "TV". She created a dust cloth. They even had a bathroom, a garden, and a storage shed. They were great fun. They left yesterday, and now the house is quiet, but a little lonely.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

They're so cute. What a proud grandmother you must be.

7:41 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Ahhh....my creative little ones. They get it from their grandma. Thank you again Mom.

Amy

4:44 AM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

they look so cute! i am glad thay had a good time while amy was away :)

4:48 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Times at Grandma's are priceless memories. What lucky little girls! And, look at her knit!!

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO cute! :o)

10:53 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

They are too cute and so creative! You are such a lucky grandma...but they are lucky to have you too!

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun! I want to play in tent cubicles!

6:31 PM  
Blogger knit_chick said...

They are just adorable. Love the tent idea. I can imagine how much fun they had. I've been tempted to get those tent things for when I babysit my twin 2-year old goddaughters. I know about needing rest after they go to sleep!

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home