Saturday, December 10, 2005

Restoration of deleted photos

Having accidentally deleted these photos from an earlier post, I decided to get them back on here. I couldn't figure out how to put them where they were, so here they are in a brand new post. Just to review, the picture of the two precious girls shows the skirts and boa I knit for them. The orange tunic is a cotton with metallic ribbon and crystal embellishments. The baby is wearing a pixie cap (which has a cute point in the back which doesn't show in this picture. The camouflage sweater is being modeled by my oldest grandchild. Detail of the yarn , etc. are in the previous post about P.B. (preblog) projects. No comments required. I just wanted to get my complete blog on record for the future.


3 Comments:

Blogger JustApril said...

Thanx for your comments and well wishes of a couple weeks past. I can't remember who all I've gotten back to and who I haven't, so just wanted to thank you again in case I didn't yet.

Your photos are great! I love those squishy baby legs! Very cute kids! All four, of course - beautiful girls and handsome boys

3:08 PM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

no comments required! nope gotta say something, your a very talented woman! look forward to seeing more!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Whitney said...

I love those skirts you knitted for the cute girls! Is there a pattern you followed?

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home